- Hriňová dairy KOLIBA was founded in 1993 as a private company processing milk from the Podpoľanie region. Nowadays, company focuses on producing semi-hard cheese, traditional butter and dried milk products. In 2004, a manufacturing quality assurance system HACCP was implemented. Management of KOLIBA secure food safety and quality, as shown by gained certificates ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2005, IFS and Halal.
- The most popular dairy products of KOLIBA are Hriňovská tehla, semi-hard cheese Eidam, traditional butter and also spread with partial vegetable fat content known as Hriňovská lahodná chuť. From 2015 whey, as a byproduct of cheese production, is being processed mainly for the further production of dried products such as lactose, dried protein concentrate WPC, dried permeate and protein bars.
- Besides Slovak market, our dairy products are also known in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia. Dried whey products are also exported to countries such as Vietnam, China, Russia, Canada and India. A company philosophy is to bring high-quality milk product on every table in accordance with the credo of the company “Endless milky satisfaction”.
WHAT WE OFFER:
(click on product for more info)
Endless milky satisfaction
WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUR PRODUCTS?
- Tesco Slovakia
- Billa Slovakia
- Coop Slovakia
- Kaufland Slovakia
- Metro Slovakia
- International and national chain retails in Romania
- National chain retails in Hungary
- National chain retails in Czech Republic
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Other countries