- There has been a long tradition of dairy production in the region of Záhorie. Following this tradition was established the first dairy plant, with the production dating back to 1951. The plant processed row cow’s milk, which had been bought from farmers coming from three districts. In the same area is our company active also today.
- We produce a broad range of dairy products, mainly: natural cheese,/ Edam, Ementaler/ smoked cheese, steamed cheese, bryndza / cheese of sheep milk/, fresh cheese, long-life milk and other gastronomic products.
WHAT WE OFFER:
(click on product for more info)
Cheese with the taste of home
WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUR PRODUCTS?
- Slovakia - international and national retail chains / LIDL, KAUFLAND, TESCO, COOP, TERNO, METRO, BILLA/
- Slovak wholesalers
- Slovak Milk School Program
- Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary,